Howard Miller Medina glass tabletop clock
Production Time: 11 Working Days
|1|| $24.12 each|
|25|| $22.86 each|
|144|| $21.72 each|
- Curved, beveled glass tabletop clock on a beveled glass base
- Petite yet so prized for an award or recognition
- White dial with black Roman numerals and a shatter resistant convex crystal
- Felt bottom protects your desk or tabletop
- Quartz, battery operated alarm movement
The dial is suspended within the curved, beveled glass of this Howard Miller tabletop clock, which sits on a beveled glass base. The white dial features black Roman numerals and tic marks, a polished silver-tone bezel, and a shatter-resistant convex crystal. Black tapered hour, minute, and seconds hands with a silver alarm hand. Quartz, alarm movement includes 1 LR44 battery. Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
11 Working Days
4 3/4" x 4" x 1 1/2"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof. Eight (8) working days from signed art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 3/4" x W. 2-1/2" Silkscreen
H. 1-1/4" x W. 2-1/2" Laser Etching
H. 3/4" x W. 2" Engraved Plate